Dating can be stressful and difficult for men and women. Maybe you have been out of the dating scene for some time or having many bad dates. Here is some advice every woman can benefit from:
1. To get the relationship you want, stay away from games. Schemes and tricks will get you nowhere, except alone. To have a successful relationship, remain honest, genuine, and sincere. Men and women that do this, end up having good relationships.
2. Appreciation should be demonstrated. Use, wear, drink, and eat what he has bought for you. The men appreciate it when you wear or use something that he bought just for you. Most times shopping for things for a woman can be difficult for a man to do, this helps boost their confidence.
3. All amounts of money matters. Show that you appreciate the money he spent on you, no matter the amount. When you are first dating, you most likely have no idea what type of financial situation he currently is in. He will look at you in a more positive light when he sees you do not expect him to spend a certain amount of money on you.
4. Do not try to be somebody you are not. You want the attraction from him to be real, not superficial. Showing your true qualities is the best way to winning them over.
5. Keep your eye off from other men. Even if you think you are looking on the sly, he will notice. If he sees you eyeing other men, this will make him believe you are not loyal. If things work out for you two, looking should be alright.
6. Your intuition is something you should trust. If you know the man you are dating is not right for you, end it. It is not fair to either of you if you continue the relationship. Do the right thing, and move on.
7. Stay away from the “ex” talk. Avoid talking about your ex-boyfriend, ex-husband, or any love interest from the past. Later down the road might be time to talk about it, but stay clear of it for now. The stages in the beginning of dating have no purpose that is useful for that information.
8. If you feel excited to see him, show it. He will love to see you excited to see him.
9. Most important tip, no sex on your first date with him. Wait until you are ready before you do. Sex on the first date might make him think you have sex with all your dates.
10. Do not hurry any part of the relationship process. Build your relationship naturally. Nobody wants the feeling of being pressured to have certain feelings.