Insightly is used by businesses across the globe. With many affordable options and adaptability to pretty much any industry, it is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses. Many businesses choose Insightly over other CRM systems due to its ease of use, coupled with its powerful feature set.
Insightly offers a free version, which allows up to 2 users. While the free version is scaled down, it does provide a centralized location where you can manage contracts, sales, and projects. It’s a great launch point if you’re new to the world of CRM’s.
Other plans available include Plus ($29/month), Professional ($49/month) and Enterprise ($99month). Each has subsequently more powerful features, as well as increasingly larger database capacity.
The plan you choose is ultimately going to depend on the size of your business, the number of employees who need access to your CRM and your overall needs.
Each of the above plans comes with specific features that catch the user’s eyes. Depending on the need that the user has, one plan might be better suited for the company over another. Look at what each provides and compare and contrast when also thinking about the needs of your specific business.
The Plus Plan
The Plus Plan is the most affordable paid option and comes with:
- 100,000 records
- 2,500 emails
- 50 custom fields
- Custom Kanban sales pipeline
- Custom project management
- Customized charts, reports, and more
- A mobile CRM app
- Standard dashboard controls
The Professional Plan
A bit more upgraded, this plan includes all of the above items, but also adds in some extra features like:
- Double records, emails and custom fields
- Custom dashboard controls
- 100 sharable Insight cards
- Grant permissions based on roles
- Lead assignment rules
- Workflow automation
The Enterprise Plan
The Enterprise plan is the most comprehensive plan that Insightly offers and is best suited for larger businesses.
A mentionable for this particular CRM is that the user for the program is open to using the Success Programs. For continued learning, as well as new knowledge, the program that they provide allows the user to dive deeper into ways that they can not only organize their company but also reach their clients and customers. This program has three options if the user is interested in using it.
Premium – $1,500
For this product offering, the user that signs up gets…
- 10 training sessions
- Customer success manager
- Email and phone support
Ultimate – $3,000
This is the next tier level that the user can benefit from which comes with all of the above offers, as well as…
- 30 training sessions
- 4x proactive account reviews
- Customer advisory board
- Priority access to new features
- Dashboard workshop
- Customer experience mapping
Admin – $10,000
This is the highest tier that you can obtain the most from when you’re a part of the offers that come with it…
- Have access to unlimited training sessions
- Admin team for daily CRM support
- Personalized account configuration
Insightly’s customer service is one of the best in the business, and the company prides itself on being accessible through a variety of different channels.
The Live Chat option is located at the bottom right of the screen and provides easy access to support for both existing subscribers and prospects. Live chat is staffed by well-trained individuals who are knowledgeable and friendly. If you have a quick question or are stumped on something and in need an immediate answer, this is your best bet.
The Support Center
If you’re a DIY’er and prefer to troubleshoot on your own, Insightly’s Support Center has an extensive list of FAQ’s that should answer most – if not all – of your questions. There are also training videos, a community forum, and a webinar series.
If Live Chat is closed, email is always an option. Keep in mind, however, that it may take up to 24 hours to receive a response, which will occur during Insightly’s normal business hours (8am to 4pm, Monday through Friday).
If you’re not a fan of live chat, or would just rather speak to someone in person, Insightly does offer phone support Monday through Friday, 8am to 4pm, PST. Access to phone support is only available if you’re a member of one of their Success Programs
What Insightly Is Lacking
Insightly is a very in-depth program that provides businesses with many features. However, it is important to note all of the features that the program may be lacking.
- Lacking in connectivity to email programs, such as Outlook
- Lacking in connectivity to other programs, such as Google Calendar
- It wouldn’t hurt if they have more customizable options
- The ability to change multiple things at once, instead of one at a time
- The app version is hard to navigate and should be laid out easier
- Tasks are unable to be assigned to multiple users
- There is a deep learning curve for new users which should be addressed
- No messaging option, which would help with communication in the workspace
- Poor social media integration
- Customer service is there, responsive, but may not be the most informed
- Sometimes, the interface can run slow, much more than other options on the market
Whether you’re looking for a CRM system that is built well or just something to test out with your company, Insightly is the system that provides a comfortable, affordable way to manage everything. With many options to go with, as well as a learning center, they have their client’s needs in mind. Consider using Insightly if you manage a smaller to moderate-sized business and want to organize, delegate and market in the right ways.