Content marketing this the cornerstone of any online marketing strategy. In the past, it used to be a way to set your business apart from the rest but today it has become a necessity. To help you understand the importance of this necessity, here are the top reasons:
Grow Brand Awareness
Through your content, more awareness and leads for your business is generated. You are able to demonstrate your skill and expertise over and over with your content.
Content Marketing Builds Consumer Trust
The more content you create for your business to share with your target audience, the more obvious it becomes that you’re an expert in your desired industry. To help people resolve problems, they trust and hire experts.
Improves SEO Efforts and Expands Your Reach
Your reach is naturally expanding with content. Relevant blog content published on your site or guest sites attract consumers who have an interest in the services and/or products your business offers.
Moreover, your site search engine ranking can also significantly improve when content is published regularly. The reasoning for this is when your content and website are linked to the to them on the internet, these search engines are informed that your site offers value.
Cost-Effective Way to Gain New Leads
Here is another reason why content marketing is important, all the new leads your business has gained through the content. A small business that requires consistent traffic to their website to expand their brand and increase sales will find how vital lead generation is to them. In addition to the content being excellent for lead generation, it is also highly affordable.
Helps Influence Conversions
Conversion statistics provide an excellent look at why content marketing is important. The following are only a few of these stats that show the importance of this marketing tool in regard to enhancing website conversions:
- According to the Content Marketing Institute, 61 percent of online consumers in the United States, decided to make a purchase after reading a recommendation on a website blog.
- ABG Essentials states this marketing tool provides 6 times higher conversion rates than other online marketing tools.
- As reported from HubSpot, partly because of their content marketing efforts, inbound marketers have the ability to double the average website conversion rates – from 6 percent to 12 percent.
- From CrazyEgg – Video content provides an excellent return on investment (ROI) and considerably increases conversions.
Consumers Want Great Content
The fact is that consumers want great content.
- Internet users spent 20 percent of their time on content.
- 68 percent of individuals devote time to read about brands that they’re interested in.
- At least once a month 57 percent read content marketing titles.
- 80 percent of individuals value learning about a company through online custom content.
Content marketing grabs the attention of the consumer which in turn builds your business in today’s digital age. This is the reason why content marketing is important to your business. By investing now in correct content marketing, you and your business will be rewarded for years to come.